Saturday, March 5, 2016

My Leagues Overview: 5 March 2016

I have been meaning to share photos of my scores, but over the last three weeks my scores have been so poor that I did not want to do so! (The poorness is entirely due to the fact that I made the mistake of switching to fingertip while league was going on, and also getting a ball that was initially too heavy for me. Very frustrating, as I purchased the 14 pound Storm Hy-road specifically for the Cheyenne City Tournament, and because it was too heavy I had my Mastermind redrilled and then I didn't know how it would react with the new fingertip grip, so I pretty much sabotaged myself.)

However, I practiced with my 14-pound Storm Hy-road on Friday, Mar 4, and I think now I'm either holding it properly or my fingers and forearm have gotten stronger. In any event when I practiced I finished out with two 178 games. I'll be using the Mastermind as my spare ball.

So, here's how things stand, with only a few weeks left in each league.  

Sunday Happy Moose 
My team, Chaotic Chaos, is in first place, out of 12 teams, by half a point.

It's a 29 week season, and there are four weeks to go.

Tomorrow is Week 26.

 My average - 140. (So I am in the Low Strike Pot - worth $1,000)  

Monday Senior Pioneers
My team, Peppy, is in 6th place out of 16 teams.

My average is 141. (So, I am in the Medium Strike Pot, worth $500.)

This coming Monday will be week 29 of 34, so we'll be done in the first week of April.

According to the recap sheets at LeagueSecretary.com, I've had a 500 series on this league. I don't remember doing it!

 Tuesday Shoppers
My team, Lefties R Right, are in 11th place out of 15 teams.

 My average is 145. (So, Medium Strike Pot.)

This is I think the only league where I've had a 200 game so far this year, and I've had two of them on back to back weeks.

This is a three-person league (the rest are 4-person leagues), and the only one where I am not the lead-off. I don't really like not being in the lead-off position! Because of a snow day, we're not going to finish this league until the first week of May!  

Wednesday 55 + Seniors
My team, which I am a permanent sub on for the rest of the year [meaning I get to bowl for free], is the Four of Us.

We are in 16th place out of 17 teams.

My average is 139 (so, Low Strike Pot.)

Another 34 week league. We should be done first week of April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment