Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Happy Moose, 6 Mar 2016 Results


I had practiced with my Storm Hy-Road (14 lbs) and Brunswick Mastermind (13 lbs), both drilled for fingertip, on Friday, and my last two games were in the 170s.

Unfortunately practice did not translate into league success.

Today, we were playing with two dog scores - one on our team and one on our opponent's side (Babes and Balls).

I couldn't get any strikes and I couldn't convert any spares. (Ironically, I left two 7-pins over the course of the three games, and I converted them both. It was the other spares, that I normally can get, that I couldn't get.)

Fortunately, Jacque bowled several pins over her 180 average each game, and so did Kyle. In addition, our opponents, whom we spotted 140 points, were really lousy bowlers.

It was in the third game that my opposite lead-off number,  who isn't very good - (whom I have dubbed Striker) doubled strikes, twice, and ended with a 153. As a result we lost the third game by 18 points - because I just couldn't convert 1 simple spare which would have enabled us to win. I hate it when that happens.

However, by taking 3 of 4 points, we.....

I can't say!

5 hours later, the scores haven't been updated on Leaguesecretary.com.

When they  have been updated, I'll update this post.Hopefully we'll remain in first place. (I know that the folks in second place, whom we lead by half a point, were bowling a pretty good team, so hopefully they lost all 4!)



No comments:

Post a Comment