Monday, February 22, 2016

A triplicate I wouldn't have been proud of...

I had intended to share photos of the scoreboard for all my league games going forward, but all the photos I took with my smartphone yesterday - during Happy Moose league - were all blurry. So I'll have to be more careful in future to make sure I get clear photos.

Sunday Happy Moose. 

My average until yesterday was 141.

I had a 126... then a 122 and then another 122.

Could not do anything right with my Storm Hy-Road.

I don't think it's a problem with the ball itself, just the fact that I very foolishly moved up to a 14-pound ball and it's too heavy for me.

I have a Brunswick Mastermind that is only 13 pounds, which I can handle quite nicely. I'm going to get it re-drilled for a fingertip grip tomorrow, Tuesday, and see if I can do better with it.

Because frankly at the moment I don't really notice any difference between the two grips as far as aiming and control are concerned - although again that may just be because at 14 pounds its just too heavy.

We were 1/2 point out of first place yesterday. But the folks in first place took 3 points and we took only 2 (partly thanks to me), so we are now 1 and a half points out of first place with seven more weeks to go... the league ends the last week of March.


No comments:

Post a Comment