Friday, February 19, 2016

My Leagues Snapshot, Friday, 19 February 2016

All data is from LeagueSecretary.com, a site which enables people to track their leagues, or any other leagues across the country they want to check on. Bowling centers purchase this software, and then league secretaries upload the data for their league on a weekly basis.

The "week" is the last week we bowled on each league, which was, well... last week.

My average has dropped a couple of points on Tuesday Shoppers and on +55 in the last two weeks, since I acquired my new Storm Hy-Road and had it drilled finger tip. I've been getting used to it, but this upcoming week dare to hope that I *will* be used to it and it will result in better scores going forward.

Sunday

League, Happy Moose
Team: Chaotic Chaos
Total teams on league:  12
Position: 1/2 point out of first place
Week:  23 of  29
My average: 141

Monday

League, Senior Pioneers.
Team:Peppy
Total teams on league:  16
Position: 6th place,  6 1/2 points behind 1st place
Week:  26 of 34
My average: 141

Tuesday

League, Shoppers.
Team: Lefties R Right
Total teams on league:  15, plus a bye
Position: 12th, 24 points behind 1st place
Week:  23 of 34
My average: 146

Wednesday


League, +55 .
Team: 4 of Us  
Total teams on league:  17 plus a bye
Position: 16th, 17 1/2 points behind first place
Week:  26 of 34
My average: 139
Note: (I've been a permanent substitute on this team, for the 2015/16 season, since approximately week 6 or 7)



No comments:

Post a Comment